Q: Are your products nontoxic?
Q: Are your products nut free?
- Some of our products contain coconut oil and/or almond oil. The products that do contain these these type of oils will be clearly listed in the product ingredients.
Q: Do you use preservatives in your products?
- For the most part, no. Majority of our products are preservative free. For the products we make that contain a water base, we have included a natural plant based preservative to prevent molding.
Q: Do you offer samples?
- Yes. When they are available, we offer samples inside of customer orders, as well as in person at vendor fairs and popup shops.
Q: Are your products safe to use while pregnant and nursing?
- Our entire product line is safe for both pregnant and nursing women to use; we always recommend consulting with your primary care physician when trying something new.
Q: What is aromatherapy?
- Aromatherapy is the practice of using the natural oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots or other parts of a plant to enhance psychological and physical well-being.
Q: What are essential oils?
- Essential oils are the fragrant essence of a plant. These highly concentrated liquid oils are the foundation of aromatherapy, which is based on the idea that the aromatic oil from a plant has healing properties.
Q: Are essential oils the same as perfume?
- No essential oils are NOT the same as perfume. Perfumes are also known as fragrance oils; which are synthetically made, chemical scent compounds.
Q: Do you test your products on animals?
- No we do not test our products on any animals.
Q: What's the shelf life of your products?
- All of our products have a minimum one-year shelf life. Once opened, we recommend using within 6 months, to ensure the therapeutic benefits of our natural ingredients.
Q: How should I store my products?
- To maximize the shelf life of your products, store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, heat, humidity and excess moisture. Cleansers and body polishes may be kept in the shower.
Q: Are your products safe for sensitive skin?
- While we'd love to say yes; reality is, everyone is different, and their body reacts differently. We will say that our products ARE safe for most skin types. Occasionally, the active ingredients in plant botanical and essential oils will cause a reaction in individuals. For this reason, we strongly recommend conducting a patch test prior to use.
Q: How do I get on your mailing list?
There are 3 ways to get on our mailing list:
- You can enter your email in when the popup comes across your screen.
- You can scroll down to the bottom of any page and enter your email under the "join our list section.
- You can enter your email address during checkout.